Sarasota Waterfront Real Estate Services
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional real estate agent. If you'd like to discuss your next home sale today, contact us anytime. It would be our pleasure to assist you in determining the value of your home at no cost to you. If we are awarded the listing, we will help you throughout the negotiating process to assure you get the best price and terms for the sale of your home, in the least amount of time on the market.
MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY
LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER
Sarasota Waterfront Real Estate Seller Services
Strategic Marketing: Local & International
When you're ready to sell your home, Janet and Michael Saunders & Company are poised to assist you. A comprehensive marketing plan makes your home visible to thousands of motivated buyers. By utilizing the Michael Saunders agent network of over 600 associates, along with international luxury home affiliations including Christie’s International Real Estate, Mayfair, Luxury Portfolio and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, your home will be placed front and center on the global property stage.
Along with a strategic marketing plan for your property, I will put together a CMA (comparative market analysis) that analyzes comparable properties that have sold, remain active or have expired. This ensures an effective price is set that will be competitive and appropriate in the marketplace – ultimately generating competing offers and potential driving up the final sale price.
In marketing your home, I develop a strategy that tells a story, while emphasizing the unique selling points. High definition professional photography, stylish staging and virtual tours ensure that buyers see your home in its best light. To place your home in front of buyers, I first establish it on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), as well as MichaelSaunders.com – a highly trafficked, award-winning real estate website with visitors from every state and 193 countries. Michael Saunders & Company’s nation-wide and international network of professional real estate affiliates will also have ample opportunity to discover your home.
The Best Results
Selling your home is one of the most significant transactions you will ever make. Janet understands the many important concerns and decisions you will make along the way, and is committed to making sure that your experience is as positive, stress-free and rewarding as possible. From the initial showings to ultimately negotiating on your behalf, Janet is always in your corner.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation and/or to receive homes that may be suitable for you, based on your search criteria. I look forward to the opportunity of working with you.
How We're Different - Internet Marketing with a Personal Touch
We’re here to sell your home. We have the experience, tools, and motivation to do the job for you. You will not be disappointed.
Because the majority of luxury home buyers reside elsewhere for some portion of the year, it is important that to have a mechanism to grab their attention and establish a dialogue. There has never been a better time to reach these passive buyers – if you know how. But how do we connect with prospective buyers that aren’t actively looking? Easy. Internet. We don’t target individuals at the ‘Attention’ stage (because they’re still in the shadows). Instead, we leverage technology to target the behaviors that suggest characteristics that are common to luxury home/condo buyers.
Much in the same way that we used to reach those buyers via hard-copy periodicals that are read by affluent (WSJ, Town & Country, Robb Report, Travel & Leisure,…), we can now reach that audience on a pay-per-impression basis. We pay to gain access to buyers based on how they’re behaving on the web. We’re seen thousands of times per month by people that search the internet using phrases that indicate they may be interested in learning more about your property. For example:
- ‘Longboat Key Florida Real Estate For Sale’
- ‘Bay Isles waterfront homes for sale’
- ‘Sarasota boat and golf communities’
- ‘Longboat Key luxury pool home’
Do you have a team that knows how to pop-up on the computer screen of a busy executive in Chicago that is getting more serious about retirement, and has just typed into Google: ‘Bay Isles waterfront homes for sale’? If not, we can share what we do to get results. We’re experts at leveraging technology to make buyers out of browsers.
Here’s the process that every transaction follows:
- Get the prospect's attention – ‘I hadn’t considered LBK as a place I might want to own a home or condo’
- Targeting audiences that may be passively interested.
- Content communicates the benefits of exploring our area (Arts, dining, beaches, golf, boating/fishing,...).
- Campaign messaging to regional Geographies (eg. midwest or northeastern US) or cities with non-stop flights to SRQ http://srq-airport.com/nonstop-destinations.
- Establish a dialogue to understand buyers’ desires – ‘If I became aware of something that met my needs, I’d take a look’
- Buyer may have signed-up for our newsletter or visited an open house while on vacation.
- If we can have personal interaction, we ask the buyer what they like.
- If we do not yet have a personal relationship, we infer interests by logging what the prospect tends to read from our email newsletters of return web site visits. If the prospective buyer looks exclusively at condos between $1mm to $3mm, we provide more information that will be relevant based on that behavior.
- Provide specific information on properties that fit the prospects’ criteria – ‘I wish I better understood the market, available listings, price points, and had someone to help’
- We know what the buyer is looking for.
- The buyer knows us and trusts our ability to work on their behalf.
- We offer our MLS property search tools to prospective buyers that are inclined to self-service.
- Based on an intimate understanding of what’s available, what’s newly listed, and what has recently sold fitting that criteria, we suggest hand-picked and highly relevant information that we know will be of interest to the prospective buyer.
- We engage directly with the buyer to understand likes/dislikes of the suggested properties and further refine buying criteria.
- Identify the short-list of potential properties – ‘I’m going to buy a home on LBK in the next year’
- Property criteria, budget, and timeline are established.
- We conduct pre-viewings, provide detailed information, and get answers to any questions related to the properties under consideration.
- We schedule showings, live video walk-throughs, and facilitate the collection of any information that is necessary for the buyer to feel comfortable with the property.
- Complete the sale/purchase – ‘I want to own 1313 Bay Isles Parkway’
- Thoroughly evaluate the subject property
- Analyze comparable properties and help establish the tenets of an offer to purchase.
- Write and submit the offer.
- Address any objections and negotiate terms
- Administer contingencies
- Coordinate closing
My name is Janet Walter, and I am grateful to have the opportunity share my knowledge of the local real estate market with my clients. Whether selling or buying, you have my commitment to listen, understand, and represent your interests and efficiently help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact me to arrange for a personal consultation about marketing your property or to discuss active listings that match your specific search criteria.