Sarasota Waterfront Real Estate for sale - Sarasota is that rare kind of place that combines small-town charm with big-city amenities. There are few other communities on earth that offer the unique combination of year-round sunshine, pristine gulf beaches, a bustling economy, an energetic arts scene, and a sophisticated laid-back lifestyle. A diverse array of recreational, cultural, dining, entertainment and educational activities will fill the calendar of even the most adventurous visitor or resident. The area's vibrant arts scene, anchored by the world-famous Ringling Museum of Art, is enriched by a nationally recognized opera house, ballet company, symphony orchestra, multiple theaters, galleries, and stylish restaurants.
|Sarasota Homes||Sarasota Condos|
|New Listings||New Listings|
|$1mm - $5mm||$1mm - $3mm|
- $698,0004 beds, 3 baths2,252 sqft lot 15,245 sqftMLS A4137140
- $995,0006 beds, 5 baths3,210 sqft lot 3.40 acMLS A4132912
- $921,0003 beds, 3 baths2,344 sqft lot 9,147 sqftMLS N5905355
- $1,250,0003 beds, 3 baths2,957 sqft lot 17,859 sqftMLS N5905324
- $1,315,0003 beds, 3 baths2,477 sqft lot 5,662 sqftMLS N5904579
- $1,199,7003 beds, 3 baths2,740 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS N5904475
- $6,499,0008 beds, 11 baths11,642 sqft lot 31,363 sqftMLS A4119693
or Short Sale5 beds, 9 baths9,202 sqft lot 35,283 sqftMLS A4104031
- $1,495,0000 beds, 0 bathlot 1.76 acMLS A4103546
- $1,099,0004 beds, 4 baths3,098 sqft lot 5,662 sqftMLS N5783930
Michael Saunders & Company participates in the MFRMLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program, allowing display of other MFRMLS broker’s listings on this site. However, may not include all listings currently available. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Information last updated on 10/23/17 4:38 AM PDT.